What is Spelljammer? Edit
Spelljammer is a unique fantasy universe, where the main premise is that magic allows ships to sail through space. It was created by TSR  and is now owned by Wizards of the Coast. It was used as one of the campaign settings of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd edition)  game and also featured in a series of novels, comics and a 1992 computer game.
Magazines licensed by TSR and Wizards of the Coast have published additional articles about Spelljammer. Additionally, other role playing products and novels from TSR and Wizards of the Coast have passing references to Spelljammer within them.
Please read the About this wiki page, before adding content to the wiki.
To write a new article, enter the page title in the box below.
Where to start Edit
- Please create an account before you start creating or editing articles on this wiki. The link to create an account is at the top of this page.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to try the tutorial on the Central Wikia
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki
- A list of all help pages can be found at Category:Help
- ↑ Spelljammer article on Wikipedia
- ↑ TSR, Inc. article on Wikipedia
- ↑ Wizards of the Coast article on Wikipedia
- ↑ Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd edition) article on Wikipedia
Beyond the Moons - the official Spelljammer website.