Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article does not describe part of the Spelljammer universe.
This article contains real world information about a boxed set written for the Spelljammer Campaign Setting. It is written in out of universe style.
The Legend of Spelljammer is a boxed set for the Spelljammer Campaign Setting.
Legends and MoreEdit
Legends and More is the name of the first book in the The Legend of the Spelljammer boxed set.
The Grand TourEdit
The Grand Tour is the name of the second book in the The Legend of the Spelljammer boxed set.
Captains and ShipsEdit
Captains and Ships is the name of the third book in the The Legend of the Spelljammer boxed set.
- Design: Jeff Grubb
- Editing: Dori 'the Barbarian' Watry and Steve 'Old Man' Winter
- More Spiritural Guidance James M. Ward
- Cover Paintings: Jeff Easley
- Illustrations: Tom Baxa
- Ship Concepts and Illustrations: Jim Holloway
- Ship Coloring: Les Dorscheid
- Cartography: Diesel
- Graphic Design: Stephanie Tabat
- Production (Legends and More and Captains and Ships): Sarah Feggestad
- Production (The Grand Tour): Sarah Feggestad and Steve Beck
- Art Coordinator: Peggy Cooper
- Typography: Gaye O'Keefe and Angelika Lokotz
- Category:TLoS (the The Legend of the Spelljammer category)
- Category:LaM (the Legend and More category)
- Category:TGT (the The Grand Tour category)
- Category:CaS (the Captains and Ships category)
- Spelljammer reference: 1065XXX1901 (Legends and More), 1065XXX1902 (The Grand Tour), 1065XXX1903 (Captains and Ships)
- TSR reference: TSR 1065
- ISBN: 1-56076-134-2